"Life is what happens … while you're busy making other plans." [John Lennon]
Sorry, this was not planned.
Due to the pandemic corona situation, we have to cancel all planned workshops right now.
We will see what will be possible and when.
Keep in touch and get free ebook
We would love to inform you about new dates as soon as possible. So please subscribe to our newsletter and enjoy our free ebook "Get better portraits with the 3 P's".
What you will learn:
- How do I approach people and get in touch with interesting characters?
- How do I build trust for a working relationship with my portrait model?
- What to consider if you are shooting in emotional situations
- How to make your photography more powerful
Please subscribe now and get 40 pages of portraiture know-how
One Week in Marrakech.
And you’ll never forget what you saw and felt.
Not only because you were taking nice pictures…
…but you’ll see yourself in a different light.
Travel Photography WorkshopMarrakech Experience - One Week
- small exclusive group & indivudual training
- maximum 5 participants
- 2 experienced trainers & passionate photographers
- including accomodation in Riad hotel or our guesthouse, meals, transfers, entry fees, local guides for the whole week
- access to places & events only a local insider can provide
- 4 days of guided tours in group, 3 days flexible & individual assignment & experience
- balanced mix of assignments, challenges and free time
- daily assignments, daily reviews and feedback for your work
- we respond to the needs, priorities and interests of the participants at any time
- This you have to organize for yourself
- flights/travel from and to Marrakech
- visa (if needed, no need for EU citizens)
- travel insurance
This is what you can expect
Accommodation in luxurious Riad hotel OR atmospheric guesthouse
Free Airport Transfer & transportation during the whole week
Traditional meals & drinks for the whole day & week
Small Group: max. 7 participants + 2 Coaches
We speek english, francais & deutsch
Game up your photography to the next level & develop this fascinating craft
Individual coaching, development & personal growth
Guided tours & daytrips to remote areas and historic sights
Visit a spiritual lecture, enjoy live music, go to a hammam, traditional rural markets & join a cooking class
Be ready for a unique adventure & experience
We stay in one of legendary townhouses, better known as Riad. Well protected by the outer walls, a riad houses an attractive courtyard, which, with its ornate ornaments, its pool of water and lush plants, offers an oasis of tranquility in the middle of the historic town. An inviting pool, traditional hammam and first-class restaurant complete the experience.
Should the Riad Hotel Kniza be booked, we will find an equivalent replacement. We also may stay in a rural farmhouse, if it suits the group’s needs and interest better.
Why the technical part of photography is easy and social skills are key
During the workshop, we will have perfect conditions to train and master technical aspects of photography. We also will work a lot on composition and how to frame a shot.
Even more important is the psychology of photography, in our opinion. As soon as we manage the basics of photography, we will challenge you to take pictures of what you feel rather than of what you see.
We will share our experience and teach how to interact and how to build a connection with a subject. As your photos also will show the connection you built to a person, it is crucial to understand the nature of relationships. Empathy and respect is as important as exploring what works for the other person.
During our workshop you will learn how to tell the story of that moment so everyone feels privileged to be part of it.
This is why this workshop suits all levels of experience. Yes, we can support you to master your tool. And we can help you to learn new skills. But the most important thing: we believe that it is more essential ‘why‘ you want to take a picture, than ‘how’. Therefore, we will help you to discover what your photographic vision has to do with you as a person.
Because your personality has a larger impact on your photography than your gear. Join us in Marrakech.